IMPACT (Integrated Mechanical Production Automated Cleaning Tool)
OMNI’s IMPACT system provides a safe, cost efficient, environmentally conscious alternative for tank and vessel cleaning. Our unique process takes solid buildup and removes it mechanically using the vessel’s pressure. This method allows sand and solids to settle to the vessel bottom and prevents suspension into the fluid pad. See how IMPACT works: Introducing IMPACT.
- Mechanically removes solid build up with assistance of the vessel's pressure. Keeping sand and solid profile at the vessel bottom prevents solids suspension into the fluid pad.
- Induction lines introduce polished, produced fluids back into the vessel to remove solids.
- Generates zero fluid waste.
- Customers retain 100 percent of vessels' function.
- Drastically reduces exposure to Confined Space Entry hazards.
- Increases customers' production efficiency.
There are inherent risks associated with confined-space entry. Stringent safety guidelines can help protect employees, but cannot completely eliminate the increased risks of hazardous work environments. The IMPACT cleaning system eliminates confined-space entry exposure.
Facility maintenance can be a significant cost; shutting in production in the Gulf of Mexico can cost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars per day. The IMPACT system is able to extract solids from all low-pressure applications, including separators, skimmers and heater treaters, without the need to shut in the production facility.
OMNI is committed to improving environmental efficiencies and reducing environmental impacts. IMPACT mechanically removes solid waste using the vessel’s operating pressure and existing internal fluid. Induction lines reintroduce polished fluid back into the production stream. This process greatly reduces and may even eliminate fluid waste.